H02 Repair shampoo 500 ml
Naturalness inspires us, that's why we look for the maximum percentage of naturalness in our formulas. We believe in the abundance that nature offers us: active ingredients, essences and elements that respect your hair and the environment.
We use cleaning agents that are more respectful than conventional sulphates, and we select powerful ingredients and active ingredients that care for and beautify your hair:
- Complex from the carob tree. Capable of acting effectively on the hair fibre, increasing its resistance and elasticity.
- Mediterranean fruit vinegar (apricot, apple and peach) In addition to cooling the scalp, it neutralizes the lime contained in the water and smoothes the hair cuticle.
- Vitamin F, rich in Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids, precursors of molecules that will provide cohesion to the hair fiber as well as providing hydration and nutrition.
- Lavender extract. Reduces irritation of the scalp, altered in hair that has been punished by chemical or thermal treatments or environmental aggressions.
- Lavender essential oil. In addition to providing a subtle aroma, this essential oil is useful in controlling hair loss and improving hair growth.
Formulation with 91% natural derivative, as specified by ISO 16128. No parabens, no sulfates, no silicones, no dyes, no synthetic perfumes, no phenoxyethanol.
Aqua, glycerin, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lauryl glucoside, polyquaternium-22, acrylates copolymer, acetum, prunus armeniaca fruit extract, prunus persica fruit extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia, hydrolyzed ceratonia siliqua seed extract, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, lavandula angustifolia oil, ethyl linoleate, ethyl linolenate, ethyl oleate, tocopherol, propylene glycol, zea mays starch, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, polyquaternium-7, polysorbate 80, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, coumarin, geraniol, limonene, linalol.
If, on the other hand, you fall in love with the product, please don't hesitate to share it with us! We encourage you to click on the tab below and tell us about your experience.
How to apply the shampoo?: Place it on the root of the hair and gently massage the scalp enjoying the moment. Stop for a few seconds, enjoy the fresh feeling it gives and rinse. Repeat if necessary and continue with the application of your favourite conditioner.
What about the conditioner? We don't know how to apply the conditioner you're currently using, but we can tell you how to use our H04 Conditioner for best results. Apply it to wet hair avoiding the root if your hair is fine or oily and it manages to keep all the volume. Leave on for three minutes and rinse thoroughly. You can also leave it on your hair for half an hour before showering as a mask, you will notice the difference!
Free: standard shipping in 24/48 working hours. No minimum purchase.
If you live in the Balearic Islands your order may take a little longer.
Where do we ship? We send orders to all parts of Spain, except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Free: standard shipping on orders over 85€.
14,95€: standard shipping on orders under 85€.
Delivery times vary depending on the country where you place your order.
Where do we ship? Portugal, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg and Greece.
More information in our Shipment Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Despues de toda una vida probando todo tipo de champus para cabellos largos y con mechas, he de reconocer que absolutamente niguno me ha dejado el cabello tan suave ( sin necesidad de suavizante ni mascarilla ) como este champú.