Naturalness inspires us, that's why we look for the maximum percentage of naturalness in our formulas. We believe in the abundance that nature offers us: active ingredients, essences and elements that respect your hair and the environment.
We use cleaning agents that are more respectful than conventional sulphates, and we select powerful ingredients and active ingredients that care for and beautify your hair.
H02 Repair Shampoo:
- Complex from the carob tree. Capable of acting effectively on the hair fibre, increasing its resistance and elasticity.
- Mediterranean fruit vinegar (apricot, apple and peach). In addition to cooling the scalp, it neutralizes the lime contained in the water and smoothes the hair cuticle.
- Vitamin F, rich in Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids, precursors of molecules that will provide cohesion to the hair fiber as well as providing hydration and nutrition.
- Lavender extract. Reduces irritation of the scalp, altered in hair that has been punished by chemical or thermal treatments or environmental aggressions.
- Lavender essential oil. In addition to providing a subtle aroma, this essential oil is useful in controlling hair loss and improving hair growth.
Formulation with 91% natural derivative, as specified by ISO 16128. No parabens, no sulfates, no silicones, no dyes, no synthetic perfumes, no phenoxyethanol.
Aqua, glycerin, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lauryl glucoside, polyquaternium-22, acrylates copolymer, acetum, prunus armeniaca fruit extract, prunus persica fruit extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia, hydrolyzed ceratonia siliqua seed extract, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, lavandula angustifolia oil, ethyl linoleate, ethyl linolenate, ethyl oleate, tocopherol, propylene glycol, zea mays starch, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, polyquaternium-7, polysorbate 80, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, coumarin, geraniol, limonene, linalol.