The success of our shine and vitality shampoo?
- It beautifies and brings health to dull, lacklustre hair. Result: hair that is shiny and full of life.
- Our formula also provides the best care for coloured hair, preventing washes from damaging the hair fibre and keeping the colour in better condition for longer.
- Delicate but effective cleansing agents together with active ingredients from brown algae, Mediterranean fruit vinegar, olive oil, honey and royal jelly.
A revitalising formula with a high percentage of naturally sourced ingredients created to leave hair soft and full of light.
- Complex from the typical brown algae of the Mediterranean. It manages to restructure the hair fibre, making it more resistant to all the agents and treatments that can deteriorate hair.
- Mediterranean fruit vinegar (apricot, apple and peach) It provides the hair with hydration, shine and facilitates its untangling, improving its combability.
- Olive oil. Besides being a scalp repairer, it is an active ingredient that improves hair's shine and volume.
- Honey. Besides being a source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, it provides a lot of hydration.
- Royal jelly. Rich in vitamins and minerals, it has shown benefits in strengthening the structure of hair fiber.
Formulation with 92% natural derivative, as specified by ISO 16128. No parabens, no sulfates, no silicones, no dyes, no synthetic perfumes, no phenoxyethanol.
Aqua, glycerin, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, , disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lauryl glucoside, polyquaternium-22, acrylates copolymer, acetum, prunus armeniaca fruit extract, prunus persica fruit extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, mel extract, cystoseira compressa extract, royal jelly extract, olive fruit oil, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, zea mays starch, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, polysorbate 80, imidazolidinyl urea, dehydroacetic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, calcium gluconate.