Ingredients and benefits of our hair mask
- Squalane. A vegetable active derived from olives, a biomimetic emollient that provides softness and suppleness without leaving a greasy feel.
- Hemi-Esqualane. Derived from sugar cane, considered the natural substitute for silicones. At the concentrations used in our formula, this active ingredient has been shown to help reduce frizz, protect fibers from heat damage and dehydration, strengthen hair and prevent breakage.
- Brassica oil. Its high vitamin E content, high percentage of oleic acid and light texture make it ideal for moisturizing and softening hair, minimizing frizz and maximizing shine. The antioxidant properties of this oil together with other active ingredients such as valine, an amino acid naturally found in the hair cuticle, prevent damage caused by environmental pollutants, coloring and heat styling.
- Organically grownJojoba Oil. Its unique composition of fatty acids and antioxidant compounds provide softness, elasticity and protection to any type of hair.
- Provitamin B5 or Panthenol. Contributes to protect and repair damaged hair providing a healthy and shiny look.
- Erythritol. Its conditioning action on the hair cuticle improves softness and combability.
Aqua, Brassica Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-15 Alkane, Propanediol, Brassicyl Valinate Esylate, Pentylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Erythritol, Jojoba Esters, Squalane, Castor Oil Propanediol Esters, Calcium Gluconate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglycerin-3, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed oil, Parfum, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene.