Because we love to show off our hair, we haven't stopped until we found the right combination of Mediterranean brown algae, fruit vinegar, honey, royal jelly and our genuine olive oil to make your hair shine as it deserves.
The secret of this shampoo? Moisturising the scalp and improving hair strength and elasticity.
And you... Are you ready to show off your healthy, shiny hair?
- It beautifies and brings health to dull, lacklustre hair. Result: hair that is shiny and full of life.
- Our formula also provides the best care for coloured hair, preventing washes from damaging the hair fibre and keeping the colour in better condition for longer.
- Delicate but effective cleansing agents together with active ingredients from brown algae, Mediterranean fruit vinegar, olive oil, honey and royal jelly.
A revitalising formula with a high percentage of naturally sourced ingredients created to leave hair soft and full of light.
- Complex from the typical brown algae of the Mediterranean. It manages to restructure the hair fibre, making it more resistant to all the agents and treatments that can deteriorate hair.
- Mediterranean fruit vinegar (apricot, apple and peach) It provides the hair with hydration, shine and facilitates its untangling, improving its combability.
- Olive oil. Besides being a scalp repairer, it is an active ingredient that improves hair's shine and volume.
- Honey. Besides being a source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, it provides a lot of hydration.
- Royal jelly. Rich in vitamins and minerals, it has shown benefits in strengthening the structure of hair fiber.
Formulation with 92% natural derivative, as specified by ISO 16128. No parabens, no sulfates, no silicones, no dyes, no synthetic perfumes, no phenoxyethanol.
Aqua, glycerin, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, , disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lauryl glucoside, polyquaternium-22, acrylates copolymer, acetum, prunus armeniaca fruit extract, prunus persica fruit extract, pyrus malus fruit extract, mel extract, cystoseira compressa extract, royal jelly extract, olive fruit oil, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, zea mays starch, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, polysorbate 80, imidazolidinyl urea, dehydroacetic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, calcium gluconate.
- For all hair types, especially those with an oily tendency that appear fine, dull and lacking volume.
- Dull hair as a result of colouring treatments, abuse of heat treatments, sun and UV radiation.
- Hair coloured by dyeing or highlights and/or straightening treatments as it does not contain any type of sulphates.
- Sensitive or irritated scalp, as this shampoo does not contain any type of perfume or essential oil.
- Anti-hair loss treatments, because this shampoo is a good complement to anti-hair loss lotions or ampoules, offering effective and respectful cleansing of the scalp and hair.
Lather in the palm of your hand, then apply to the roots of the hair and gently massage the scalp, enjoying the moment. Stop for a few seconds, enjoy the sensation of freshness and rinse. Repeat if necessary and continue with the application of your favourite conditioner.
This is your moment, do it with care and enjoy it.
H04 Everyday Conditioner. This conditioner moisturises without weighing hair down, providing shine, softness and greater frizz control.
H08 Conditioning Mist. When you're looking for extra softness and protection, this leave-in conditioner can be used on both wet and dry hair.
Tengo el Pelo rizado, si no lo cuidara, de mèdios a puntas pareceria un estropajo. Con este xampú alucino, MIS rizos estan suaves, parecen de algodon. Estoy muy contenta.
Aún no me ha dado tiempo a probarlo!! Pero seguro que me encantará, como todo lo de la marca!
Me gusta mucho como me deja el pelo, suelto, fuerte y brillante, respeta mi color ( lo llevo teñido). Me ha mejorado mucho el cuero cabelludo, antes me picaba mucho y no encontraba un champú adecuado, se lo he recomendado a mi madre y ahora lo usamos las dos.