In compliance with the duty of general information, contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, which must offer service providers of the information society, then reflect the following data:
- Company Name: Mode On Line, S.L.
- Registered Office: C/ Marqués de Larios, 4, 2nd Floor, 29005, Málaga (Spain).
- TAX ID: B19621853
- Telephone: 696 961 668
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered in the mercantile registry of Malaga, volume 5834, book 4741, folio 47, page MA-150521.
Mode On Line, S.L. (hereinafter the provider), responsible for the website, offers users this document which aims to comply with the obligations under Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as inform all users of the website regarding what are the conditions of use of the same.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to forewarn or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider.
The provider disclaims any liability for the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
From this website you may be redirected to third party content sites. Since the provider can not always control the content posted by third parties on its site, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to the website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chat's, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the provider.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or if you have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or liability of the provider on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, will apply Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use, where appropriate, those decided by the user.
Mode On Line, S.L., located in C/ Marqués de Larios, 4, Planta 2ª, 29005, Málaga (Spain), contact telephone 696 961 668 and email email@example.com, is responsible for the processing of personal data provided by the user and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), so you are provided with the following information of the treatment:
- Purpose of processing: to manage the services offered in the online purchase, in the blog, in the contact and subscription to the newsletter of the website.
- Data retention criteria: your data will be kept for as long as there is a relationship with you for both the products sold and the services offered.
- Recipients: your data will not be disclosed to any third party.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to oppose and to the portability of personal data.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority of your state, if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: C/ Marqués de Larios, 4, Planta 2ª, 29005, Málaga (Spain).
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment of Cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The main purposes of cookies are as follows:
Ensure that web pages can function properly and store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size. To know your browsing experience. Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to their purpose in obtaining information about the user:
- Technical Cookies: are those that are essential to allow the user to navigate through a web page, such as, for example, those that allow storing the data of an online order.
- Personalization Cookies: This type allows us to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same language of the browser used to visit the website.
- Analysis Cookies: These are used for statistical purposes only. A clear example would be the cookies generated by the Google Analytics tracking script.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: They are all those that aim to improve the effectiveness of advertising spaces. Thus, Google's advertising network or adservers include this type of technology to provide the desired service to its customers.
How to disable or delete cookies
The user can choose which cookies you want to work on this website by configuring the browser settings on your computer:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.