A selection of Mediterranean oils with an elegant touch, light application and fast absorption, to beautify your hair. An oil with the best natural substitute for silicones, Hemi-Esqualane, effective and clean, suitable for all hair types, especially dry and damaged hair or fine, fragile and split ends.
H10 Sublime Oil applied from mid-lengths to ends offers softness, protection and shine to your hair. This oil has been carefully formulated for dry and damaged hair:
- Dry and damaged hair due to dyeing, bleaching, highlights, regular use of heat tools and/or exposure to UV radiation. The application of H10 Sublime Oil improves cuticle sealing, softens and enhances the color of your hair.
- Healthy hair. H10 Sublime Oil protects and revitalizes healthy hair from external factors that daily modify keratin and lipids, weakening it.
- Cold blond, graying hair. This oil does not provide yellowish and/or orange tones, being very suitable for providing softness and minimizing frizz in this type of hair.
Its secret? A carefully studied selection of natural Mediterranean oils and innovative complexes with a high percentage of monounsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E.
H10 Sublime Oil also incorporates Squalane and Hemi-Esqualane, two revolutionary active ingredients in hair care, which provide care from the inside, making hair feel softer, shinier and at the same time protected, reducing frizz and frizz.
This oil comes in a 100% recyclable opaque glass bottle to avoid the risk of oxidation and preserve all its properties.
Does this oil make hair look greasy? No. This oil has a dry feel, it does not weigh down or feel greasy on the hair, but it is important that you apply it well. That's why we recommend applying a small amount and assessing, especially the first few times you use it.
Silicone free, paraben free. Multipurpose treatment, suitable for hair and nails. Travel size, 30 ml. Vegan.
- Squalane. A vegetable active derived from olives, a biomimetic emollient that provides softness and flexibility without leaving a greasy feel. It also seals in moisture, minimizing frizz.
- Hemi-Esqualane. Derived from sugar cane, it is considered a natural substitute for silicones. At the concentrations used in our formula, this active ingredient has been shown to help reduce frizz, protect fibers from heat damage and dehydration, strengthen hair and prevent breakage. It gives the formula an elegant and light touch. Protects hair from heat damage leaving hair soft. Does not add weight or grease the hair, for luminous, healthy-looking hair.
- Olive oil. Improves fragile and brittle hair and minimizes frizz. This selected organically grown oil is rich in antioxidants, photoprotective compounds and contains a lipid profile that provides protection and softness to the hair.
- Camellia oil and wheat germ oil are part of a biotechnological complex that improves cuticle sealing and hair hydration, helping to control volume, reduce frizz and prevent color loss in color-treated hair.
- Complex with castor oil, an oil and vitamin E with the ability to interact with keratin structures, enhancing color and noticeably increasing shine.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, C 13-15 Alkane, Coco- Caprylate / Caprate, Olea Europaea Fruit oil, Squalane, Castor Oil Propanediol Esters, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Parfum, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene
How to use the hair oil?
Place 2 to 4 drops on the palm of your hands. Rub them together to warm the product and apply from mid-lengths to ends for even distribution and a natural feel, as well as to enhance shine.
Is the oil applied on wet or dry hair?
H10 Sublime Oil is a multi-purpose oil that you can apply at different times of your hair care ritual, both on wet and dry hair, as detailed below.
- Before cleansing. H10 Sublime Oil can be used on brushed and dried hair before shampooing on the driest areas, especially the ends. It will protect your hair from washing as well as double cleansing.
- Before drying. Apply H10 Sublime Oil after towel drying your hair and once evenly distributed, proceed with drying. Remember to always keep an eye on the temperature of the dryer to avoid damaging the hair fiber by overheating.
- After the chosen hairstyle. Once you have shaped your hair, work the ends with a few drops of H10 Sublime Oil to control frizz and further define the chosen shape.
- Yes to a touch-up. A few drops every morning before leaving the house offers a touch of extra shine and protection, that's our trick. H10 Sublime Oil when used properly does not weigh down or leave residue on your hair, so it is suitable for even the finest hair.
How much hair oil should I use?
The amount of oil will depend on the length and porosity of your hair, we recommend 2 to 4 drops, observe the results and add more if necessary. After a few uses, you will control the dosage better than anyone else and you can give your hair the softness and shine you desire, as well as an attractive scent.
What is hair porosity?
Hair porosity is the ability of the hair fiber to absorb and hold moisture. It is related to the condition of your cuticle and can tell you how your hair is doing - porous hair is particularly fragile. Although porosity is genetically determined, there are factors that increase porosity such as excessive heat tools, UV radiation and coloring.
Me regalaron el producto, he de decir que como tengo el pelo fino creo que jamas lo hubiera comprado, y sin embargo me está encantando. Lo aplico en puntas en seco y es TOP
He utilizado muchos aceites, y sin duda este es el mejor, me aporta hidratacion, suavidad y brillo sin dejarme el pelo apelmazado y con ese aspecto de suciedad.
Es un imprecisdible para mi rutina.